Our tenant finder service is our basic package. We help you find the right tenant for your property then hand the property back to you once the tenant has been found, referenced and moved in.
Under the tenant finder service we will:
- Meet with you to discuss preparation of the property and the rental figure
- Advertise and market the property through the internet, newspapers and our own literature
- Arrange and accompany viewings
- Reference applicants
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and other legal documents
- Notify utility companies of the occupation of the new tenants and supply meter readings
- Collect one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as a deposit
- Advise tenants of your contact details
- Supply tenants with your bank details should you require them to set up a standing order
The charge for our tenant finder service is half of one full month’s rent plus VAT, or £250 plus VAT, whichever is greater. There is also a marketing charge of £80.00 plus VAT.
Should you require that an inventory be carried out prior to the tenants’ occupation of the property, we are able to carry out a full video inventory and schedule of condition at a charge of £80 plus VAT..